Tuesday, April 7, 2020

I Have Been Tested for Coronavirus

I won't drag this on: I received my NEGATIVE test results today.

But here is the mystery: What in the world do I have, especially since I've been isolated in our home for 13 days.

After becoming very flushed and feeling like my skin was on fire, I took my temperature on Saturday. I've had a low-grade fever the majority of the time since then . . . headache, earache . . . and a cough that started on Sunday night. I'm still rocking a fever tonight.

Because Bryan is a very essential worker during this time and he was staying home until we figured out what was going on, I was able to be tested on Monday.

Today I awoke at 9:00 a.m. and took a shower. By 10, I was back in bed and slept until 1:00. I AM WIPED OUT. I stayed up until 3:30 -- and even answered some email and such -- but then laid back down until 4:15 . . . and got back in bed at 7:00.

So, we are moving forward believing the negative test result, while cautiously tracking my symptoms. Bryan is going back to work tomorrow, and I'm praying that I have more energy when I wake up.

What a crazy time of life to live . . . and to have a low-grade temperature. ;-)

No comments: