Wednesday, March 17, 2010

I Am Having a . . .

Book.

Or should I say, Bible study.

Last week I signed the dotted line for my first-ever, royalty-paid project--co-authoring a Bible study with a good friend of mine.

I feel so honored to be able to work with my author pal, Mark. A few years back, when I donned the acquisitions editor desk at Randall House, his proposal crossed my path. I cheered its arrival because I felt the topic was timely and the idea unique. Now, as a freelancer, to be asked to join his ranks in making this manuscript a reality--I'm feeling so blessed.

Thus, between now and May 21 (the DEADLINE), I shall be working, working, working to write, alongside my buddy, the best Bible study you've ever seen. :-)

More info, such as title, synopsis, etc to come.

Oh, and if I'm a little tardy with the e-mails and Facebook . . . you know why!

1 comment:

BJ and Shalene said...

I'm so excited for you Emily! This is such exciting news! Can't wait to hear about all the details and catch up in person!