Saturday, April 2, 2011

Anna's Photos by Haley Owens

Bryan and I have been so excited to share these wonderful pics of our beautiful Anna Zane. These were taken by Fort Worth photographer Haley Owens when Anna was three weeks and two days. We couldn't be more pleased with them!




This chair belonged to Bryan's grandmother, Betty Zane, and now sits in our living room. Anna is named after this sweet lady.






This quilt was made by my Grandmother Ruth. On the other side is a patchwork of my mother's old clothes.






If you'd like to know more about Haley Owens' photography, just post a question or send me an email!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are gorgeous!

Jessica Edwards said...

She is so beautiful, Emily! These are great pictures!

Louanne said...

precious! I especially love the chair that belonged to who she is named after.