Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Video-rama

I've been videoing, but I haven't been posting. Enjoy this mega-video post!


Swimming in Uncle Lanny's pool:





Anna is a big girl now in her excersaucer. I tried to sneak up on her because if she spies any electronics she immediately stops what she's doing.





Luci's birthday party was the bash of the year, complete with a petting zoo for the kiddos. I was all about Anna's first experience with cute critters. What's funny is that Bryan wasn't so keen on the idea of her touching them. Notice how he jerks back after she pets the bird. Hysterical. I quickly learned how many infectious diseases these animals can carry. :-)





Oh the bunny . . . .





Anna and her Granny Youree!





And her Papa Youree!





She can't decide if she wants to play or sleep:


No comments: