Wednesday, June 27, 2012

What Tile, Where, and How Much?

That is what I want to know.

Yep, the remodel, folks, is here. It's epic in our world. I feel like it should be henceforth referred to as "The Remodel." It deserves capitalization and quotation marks. That's how overwhelmed I am--haha.

You can expect, for the next few months, periodic posts about construction, design, and decor this and that. And this is my first.

Friends, I need your help. We're tiling the bathrooms. And I've learned it's cheaper to buy tile in bulk--the bigger the better. So, from a design standpoint, do you want every bathroom in your house to have the same tile, and thus the same overall color scheme? Or can you have grey tile in the master and tan/beige tile in the guest bathrooms? I just don't know what to do. What are the rules for this?

No comments: