Monday, July 4, 2011

Anna's New Obsession--Her Daddy

Anna has always reacted well to Bryan, but in the last week, she has become a big fan of daddy. When he's home, she wants him to hold her, play with her, rock her, feed her. A few days ago after she blessed mommy with the poopie of the century, I placed her in the walker so I could clean up the mess (I'll spare you the details). It took me a good 10-15 minutes to get everything poop free. And she cried the entire time. She was so mad it was almost funny. About that time Bryan came home from work, she reached for him . . . and leaned on his chest. So funny and sweet. She was so "telling" on mama.

The Father's Day photo shoot




This sketch was Bryan's Father's Day gift. My good friend, Mary Ann Martin, created this for us from a photo I gave her. She is a superb artist not only creating wonderful sketches, but paintings as well. If you are interested in commissioning her for a project (which I'd highly recommend), you can contact her at marycassatti@gmail.com.

Anna loves to sit her daddy's lap. She will just lay back and relax. Of course, she'd NEVER do that with mama. :-)


1 comment:

Tanya said...

So sweet! I absolutely love it when little Kara is crying inconsolably and then her daddy picks her up and immediately the world is good again.

Love Brian's Father's Day gift. :)