Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Create a Monster

No, I'm not talking about Anna, silly. She is as far away from a monster as anyone I know.

But I AM talking about a super fun new app created by none other than my own cousin! (Gushing with pride.) The Create A Monster HD app recently launched and is already generating buzz. This oh-so-fun app allows kids of all ages (meaning kids my age too) to create silly monsters all their own, promoting creativity, trial-and-error problem-solving, and ingenuity.

The Create A Monster app is now nominated as one of the 2011 best apps for kids. And they need votes to boost them to the top spot. You can read Babble.com's review and vote for the Create A Monster HD app here.

My cousin and her husband started a new company called "justfun." In a nutshell, they are passionate about championing creativity--in kids and adults alike. Their website, justfun.com says, "Our goal is to provide high quality educational and entertainment apps that kids and adults will enjoy engaging with again and again." Check out the website; it has more info, tutorials, and even a monster idea gallery.

So visit. Vote. And cheer "yay" for my fam!

No comments: