Monday, December 1, 2014

Anna Zane Is a Big Sister!

I've said it once before, and now I'll say it again: IT'S A GIRL!!!!

Tomorrow afternoon, we will bring home our new baby girl. (We will surely post pics and videos and gush and cry and be so happy.) Our hearts are beyond excited and thankful and grateful and joyful and so many other things.

We've known this little one was a possibility since November 14. The short wait since then has been filled with ups and downs, but we made it . . . and will be loving that little girl in less than 24 hours!!!

Right now, we are joyfully drowning in tubs of stored baby clothes, laundry, bottles, etc. We are waaay ahead of the curve, though, compared to Anna's placement. LOL. Since we've been loving a little gal for nearly four years, we have most everything we need, but for those of you who've asked, we did register for a few items at Babies R Us this weekend.

Stay tuned tomorrow for a picture, a name, and so much cuteness!

Psalm 30 expresses my feelings perfectly:

"You have turned for me my mourning into dancing; you have loosed my sackcloth and clothed me with gladness, that my glory may sing your praise and not be silent. O LORD my God, I will give thanks to you forever!"

2 comments:

Lynn Sneed said...

CONGRATS, EMILY, BRYAN, AND ANNA ZANE!!

Samantha said...

THIS IS ABSOLUTELY SO SO SO EXCITING!!! I'M JUST FILLED WITH JOY FOR Y'ALL!! Sorry, I'll stop typing in caps, but I couldn't help it!!!!!!!!!!! Are y'all going to be there on Sunday?!?!? Oh my gosh!! SO Excited Emily!!! <3