Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Louisa's MRI

Tomorrow is the big day!

We arrive at the hospital bright and early for Louisa's MRI. As you may know, Lou's been diagnosed with a spinal abnormality, which was discovered via ultrasound. The MRI is the doc's shot to get a good, clear, close up look at what's going on there. We're hopeful the news will be positive.

The whole ordeal will take 4-5 hours, and Lou will be intubated, which makes my heart shiver a bit. I also am not a huge fan of her going through all this without Mama or Daddy in the room. All in all, she should only be away from us 2-2.5 hours, so I suppose I can survive.

You know, I sure would appreciate your prayers for wise doctors and nurses, smooth sailing, Lou's tummy to feel full even though she'll be missing a bottle, Lou's reactions to the drugs, and calm hearts for us.

My two cuties on Palm Sunday!

No comments: