Monday, August 24, 2009

Busy, Busy Bees

Bzzzzz . . . .

We are the busy bees! (Not to be confused with busybodies, mind you.) The last two weeks have been, by far, the busiest times for me freelance-wise. Bryan has had a busy schedule too, thanks to on-call weekends and partners being on vacation. Of course, the added issue of my father's health had occupied some of our mental energies as well. But alas, we are happy to report, the stress is manageable and we are not insane . . . yet! Ha!

My dad has somewhat stabilized . . . not progressing or digressing for the last few days. He did attend church on Sunday, but found that was a bit too much for him. He is getting bored at home, so he attempted the church trip. So if you're in the area, stop by for a visit! We are going back north to see my parents and Bryan's family this weekend.

The weather still proves to be very much summer and not so much fall. I was thinking on Saturday, "It's almost September. I should whip out my autumn decorations." But it's hard to think fall when it's 102 outside. Ah, good ol' Texas! I'm truly not complaining. God knew where to put me. I hate cold weather!

If you haven't checked out my latest gig--Fort Worth Evangelical Examiner, then click here. You can even subscribe for an e-mail update each time I submit a new story.

That's all for now, folks! Keep us posted on what's new with you!

No comments: