Monday, August 10, 2009

Fort Worth Evangelical Examiner--That's Me!

Yes, I am excited to announce I am the Fort Worth Evangelical Examiner, meaning I will be writing pieces for the online news source, Examiner.com regarding news and events impacting and of interest to evangelicals in the Fort Worth area.

One--I'd appreciate your patronage to my site: http://www.examiner.com/x-19787-Fort-Worth-Evangelical-Examiner. The more traffic I generate, the more successful my relationship with Examiner.com. You can even sign up for a subscription, which will simply alert you when I have posted a new story.

Two--I need your ideas. If you know of a great outreach event, upcoming conference, community charity, person to spotlight, ministry making a difference and on and on in the North Texas area, let me know! They may end up being a feature for my postings!

Thanks for your help!

No comments: