Friday, August 8, 2008

Mostly Finished

After a month of construction, I'm pleased to announce our office is "mostly finished." Save connecting the phone lines and placing the gutters, we're good to go. My little yellow office makes me smile. I'm excited to "move in" and get to work! With grad school classes starting in a few weeks and new projects here and there, I'll have plenty of opportunities to "break in" the space.

I'm using quote marks waaaaaay too much.

Since January, I have been blessed to be able to work full-time freelance from home. True, it was a bit of an adjustment going from office life to computer in the guest room, but all in all, it has been a treat. God has these great ways of weaving what we need and enjoy with service for Him--a multi-level blessing! I have been humbled by His faithfulness to bring new jobs, new challenges my direction. Why He continues to love on me despite my doubt, bad attitude, and neglect . . . .

In just a few, short hours Jennifer, Colby, and Amelia will arrive to spend a few days with the Yourees! We are so excited to visit with them. Although Jennifer doesn't know it yet, she's helping me pick out curtains this weekend for the new office!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's looking good!!! I can't wait to see it in person!