Friday, October 2, 2009

Where Have I Been?

Oh, the places I've been since my last post. Mostly, in my office trying to dig out of postponed work. :-) Thankfully, I'm close to recovered!

We also had many fun occurrences in the last two weeks--a welcome sight given the events of last month.

First, my good friend Mary came for a visit. We had a lovely time chatting, "lunching," and hitting nearly every Fort Worth museum. She's my art enthusiast friend--and a talented artist herself. Come back soon, Mary!

Second, the D6 Conference landed in Frisco. It was great working, attending, and catching up with old RHP friends. I can't wait until next year!

Third, we made a trip to Nashville--one of our favorite places on earth! It was so nice to be around my sister and her family sans hospitals and "administration mode." We watched Kristen play her last two regular season volleyball games (Go Cane Ridge!); and dined with both Kristen and Kullen at California Pizza Kitchen. All I can say--yummy. Of course, meeting Isaac was a highlight! He is so cute, even if he has a rather interesting reaction to my holding him. (You had to be there.) And as always, we so enjoyed visiting with old friends. Nothing tops it.

I should post pics, but, alas, I didn't take any! Who's surprised????

No comments: