Friday, March 11, 2011

Back by Popular Demand

Family and friends say we can't post pictures fast enough. I'm trying! I'm trying!

Anna fell asleep during her playtime.


Meeting her friends for playtime.
Um, she was a little fussy today. :-)

Morning cuddle time with daddy.

Mmm . . . prune juice and formula. Surprisingly, she gobbled it up!


Checking for poop. She mostly likes to have her diaper changes. Sometimes when she's really hungry, it doesn't go so well.

Her first day home.


Oh yeah, we are remodeling a bathroom this week too! The tile's been laid, and is looking so good. We are beyond blessed that our contractors are working so hard to get it wrapped up.



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love it! Never fails that when you are smack dab in the middle of one major project, another pops up! Don't worry about the little 'meltdown' you had. When we got custody of the first 4 kids, we got the call on Wed to be ready on Fri at 4 pm when they would be delivered. Brian's mom and family came to help with moving furniture, setting up beds, getting clothes, etc. When they had to leave late Saturday. I sobbed uncontrolably when Jean was trying to get in her car. And of course, she came back on the porch and we had a good cry together. When I came back in the house, I was looking straight into 4 scared faces who thought I had just lost my mind. We sat down and talked about why the new stuff was scary for us all, we cried, hugged, and prayed, and slept peacefully that night. My life has been my children ever since. And yours will be too. Love and hugs to you all! Penney