Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Baby's Got Her Blue Jeans On

Just last week, Anna Zane wore blue jeans for the first time. She loved it . . . . What am I talking about? She didn't even know. But Mama loved it. :-)

I attempted a photo shoot, which did not turn out very well thanks to a little gal who now loves to throw around her arms and feet. These are the best of the crop.

I laugh at the stunned look on her face.

Such a pretty face!

Her feet crack me up in this one!

Yeah, the photo shoot wasn't all fun and games.

Daddy's favorite!


"Uh, Mom, what are you doing?"

3 comments:

Leslie Clay said...

What wonderful pictures. She is a beautiful girl!

Leslie Clay said...

what a beautiful girl - love the pics

Misty Bailey said...

Thanks, Emily. Now I'll be singing Baby's Got Her Blue Jeans On all day.