Friday, May 20, 2011

Home Movies Galore

A few of our Anna movies are too long for the ol' blog to load; so I've (I hope) uploaded them to YouTube.

Click here to see our gal talking up a storm.

Click here to see Anna when she first started becoming more mobile and interactive.

(If these links don't work, I have uploaded them to Facebook too.)

People told me babies grow and change fast. They weren't lying. It bumfuzzles me everyday how Anna just wakes up with a new skill, a new trick up her sleeve. :-) One day it's rolling over; the next she's clasping her hands. Tomorrow, I'll walk into the nursery to find her standing in her crib, saying, "Good morning, Mother. I would enjoy some milk, please."

And it's been refreshing to me to watch her become amazed. She stares at her fingers as they move. She's enthralled by the feel of a blankie. Just today, we sat on the back deck as a storm approached. The trees were whipping around. She was absolutely entranced by the moving limbs and leaves; the best mobile around. Watching her little face glued upward prompted me to look up as well and enjoy the show. Oh, how fun it is going to be as we watch her grow and discover all the wonders in life, giving us a happier, more appreciative perspective all the while.

Here are a few more--shorter--snipits of Anna Zane's wonderful world.


In this one, I was soooo hoping to catch her rolling over. She'd just accomplished that feat moments before. At this point last week, rolling over was still more of an accident than intentional.




Last week, Anna laughed for the first time. Her daddy was making funny sounds, and she let out three giggles. I ran for the camera; but of course, no laughs on film. Still, she's cute.





Finally--captured on camera! See, I wasn't lying!


1 comment: