Saturday, October 13, 2012

Funeral Arrangements

A visitation will be held on October 16, Tuesday evening from 7:00-9:00 for friends and family to pay respects at Cooke Mortuary, 220 Highway 61 East, Maynardville, Tennessee.

The following day on October 17--which is my mother's birthday no less--the memorial service will take place at 10:00 a.m at Cooke Mortuary as well, followed by a graveside burial.

For my sweet, dear friends who've asked how they could express condolences, please consider contributing to Gideons International in lieu of flowers. My mother regularly contributed to the Gideons, especially when expressing her condolences to others. I would be so touched to know my mother's memory was honored in such a way.

1 comment:

Leslie Clay said...

My heart breaks for you and your family. Praying as God's healing arms are wrapped around you all.