Friday, October 5, 2012

Shenanigans

I've been sorting through some of Anna's summer clothes, making way for cooler weather. The warm-weather goods were placed in my closet. This evening, all of a sudden, she comes out of my room like this:


It seems she fancied these bloomers and tried to put them on herself. Of course, she wouldn't be still for me to get a good shot. But this "in action" shot is more representative of her anyway.

Always trying to climb:


I helped her get the bloomers on correctly. Then it was just plain silliness from there.



Next, she decided she wanted to wear the matching dress: 

That didn't last long. Too hot!

The bloomers were a keeper, though. 




Finally, we went wild with stickers. 


In other news (along these shenanigans lines), we haven't officially started potty training, although she will sit on the potty a couple times a day. Last night, she was sitting on the potty while I filled her bath. As soon as I put her in the water, guess what? She peed! Agh! And last weekend, Bryan walks into her room after nap time. He immediately thinks, "It stinks in here." Then he notices she's not wearing a diaper. She looks up and says "Uh-oh." He yells for help. Little Miss had removed her dirty diaper and spread its contents around the crib. Lord, help us.

No comments: