Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Halloween Numero Dos

It's the second Halloween in Anna's little life. Too bad she didn't get to trick-or-treat this year. Sniff, sniff. An ear infection ruined our fun. (And I was planning on eating all her chocolate. Fail.) 

But don't cry too many tears. She DID get to dress up in her OU cheerleader outfit for music class yesterday. And she doesn't even like sweets so no disappointment there (for HER anyway; I'm still pouting about all the Twix bars I'm forfeiting). Here she is singing a musical tune:







This is really what I saw most of music class, that is, when she wasn't plastered to my shoulder. This was earlier in the day, pre-ear infection diagnosis. Thus, why we decided to skip the festivities tonight. As you can see from the pic, the fun was touch and go. 




Yes, that's my daughter in the back . . . the one picking her nose. Sigh. 


Buddies. Giving each other "the look." "So, your mom dressed you up like a fool too, eh?" 



Yes, don't adjust your glasses, contacts, or your screen. That's me--and Anna--on a horse. You can thank the wonderful Ms. Lisa for this. :-) We joined her at a fall festival; and somehow I got talked into a horse ride with the wee one. It was fun, and I enjoyed entertaining the audience with my graceful on-and-off the horse routine.  


Anna was enthralled with "toss the tennis ball" here. She also played a few rounds of bean-bag toss, go fish, and the pick a duck. She loved it! 


Happy Halloween from the Youree cowgirls! 

No comments: